HOME
: | SPECIAL NOTE : Please feel free to share and publish any of my articles, and kindly credit the author, thank you.

PROFILES - Google-12 Million | Personal | Interfaith Speaker : OldNew | Muslim Speaker : OldNew | Motivational Speaker | CV

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sri Satya Sai Baba passed away

Sri Satya Sai Baba passed away near Bangalore. Millions of people from across the world visited him. Indeed, I have mentioned him in my profile; my English teacher A.Ramchandra was a big Sai Baba devotee, he and I used to have interfaith dialogue way back in 1970.

For as long as I know the Sai Baba at White Field, Bangalore attracted millions of people from around the world.

In the last two days a lot has been written including a purported documentary about trickery - The bottom line; the man has not robbed any, done anything to any one against their will; has offered dreams and hopes to many; and a lot of good... has come out in terms of educational institutions. Even if it were tricks, the good is too good to ignore, he has given hopes to the hopeless. Whether one agrees or not, look at the good that has been produced by the Baba

No comments:

Post a Comment