HOME
: | SPECIAL NOTE : Please feel free to share and publish any of my articles, and kindly credit the author, thank you.

PROFILES - Google-12 Million | Personal | Interfaith Speaker : OldNew | Muslim Speaker : OldNew | Motivational Speaker | CV

Monday, January 25, 2016

The World is full of Goodness

THE WORLD IS FULL OF GOODNESS | www.TheGhouseDiary.com 

There is a lot of good around us, than the bad. I would venture to say 99% of your time witnesses good, but you take it as normal which you may take it for granted,  but when 1% of your time goes bad, it un-nerves you.  Look around you, seriously, you have 365 days in a year, you go to work 50 some weeks… how many bad encounters did you have? 

Thank God for the 99% of goodness in people, if it was more, life would be difficult.  Imagine if bad people were 99%? How difficult it would have been for you to go to work, travel, eat in a restaurant, and go to a movie….how many rapes, domestic violence, homicide, theft or vandalism would happen in any given day.

This morning, I could not move my car, it was covered up with snow and the ground had 2’ snow all around it.  The guys who were plowing the snow, stopped and helped me clear the snow from the front and back of the car…another gentleman saw me push the snow off the car with my bare hands… obviously I am not prepared to deal with this weather, he lend me his shovel… then the car would not move… two guys walked up and pushed the vehicle into a drivable spot. – why did they do it? There is an inherent goodness in all of us, and I could not resist bringing them coffee in this cold, we have to express gratitude to complete life transactions.





So, what good did you do today, or someone else did to you or someone else? It is good to share and remind ourselves, goodness dominates in life.  

Mike Ghouse
Motivational Speaker
www.TheGhouseDiary.com 

1 comment:

  1. I lost my valet, someone ( A great gentleman who works for Prince William co. School Board) found it , made effort to find my house and knocked on the door and gave me valet back, with everything in it.
    And when I offered him thanks and some money , saying you saved me so much headache to go renew my Drivers license etc etc, he said " I will not take your money" , and when I insisted , he just took a token few dollars to eat lunch.
    The happiness in me was immense. Yes I felt , in this God's world , there is not a lack of good and honest and compassionate Men.

    ReplyDelete