PATHETIC REPUBLICAN DEBATE
Republicans need to earn support from the intelligent people also who would make at least half of the American voters; they need to offer reason and solutions to appeal to them and quit smoking and duping Americans.
1. The debate was not about what they can do, but what they can un-do
2. They talk about bombing and destroying others, they need to talk peace
3. The more virulently they attack Obama, the more claps they get, pathetic!
4. They put down America, and everything American - it’s embarrassing
5. Facts simply don't matter to them - they boldly say the most blatant lies
6. Trump looks better than those two creeps Rubio & Cruz who are sold outs
7. Where are the good Republicans? Their silence will ruin the GOP
Seriously, we need to limit the terms for Congress and Senate to two. So they can serve the nation, instead of being loyal to the guys who throw bones at them. You can buy these guys if you got millions, their souls are for sale.
I am Not a Republican or a Democrat, but an Independent voter. My loyalty is to America and American interests and not any party. My freedom allows me to choose the right candidate regardless of his or her party.
Dr. Mike Ghouse is a community consultant, social scientist, thinker, writer, news maker, and a speaker on Pluralism, Interfaith, Islam, politics, terrorism, human rights, India, Israel-Palestine and foreign policy. He is committed to building cohesive societies and offers pluralistic solutions on issues of the day. Visit him in 63 links at www.MikeGhouse.net for his writings at TheGhousediary.com and several blogs listed there in.