B U L L E T I N
Most of the articles published here are written by me, with a few exceptions that included articles written by others about me | There are many articles written on my other blogs that I have not included here. The list of my blogs is at: List of my blogs | Center for American Politics for political updates
Saturday, May 14, 2016
It is our duty to keep law and order and faithfully guard the safety of every citizen. Hate is one of the many sources of disrupting peace in a society, and it is our responsibility to track down the source of such hate and work on mitigating it. Ultimately, my safety hinges on safety of others around me.
If a rapist is running around in our neighborhood, everyone gets apprehensive and makes sure the doors are locked, alarm is set and family members are guarded. The moment that creep is caught, everyone sighs and takes a deep breath of relief.
- Individuals or cult leaders are responsible for their crimes and not anyone else. Let’s not even blame their parents, pastors, mayors, or their religion or their nation.
- We bring justice by punishing the criminals and restore trust in the society, no one but the criminal is responsible for his or her acts.
- Religion is like the Nuclear power, in the right hands it is beneficial to the mankind, but in the wrong hands, it brings death and destruction. Neither religion is bad nor the nuclear power; it is the users and abusers who are good or bad.
- We absolve religion from any blame, as religion is an intangible entity which you cannot kill, kick, murder, slaughter, hang, shoot or bury. Trust cannot be restored in the society by barking aimlessly in the dark.
- War on terror is a dumb idea; it should be war on ignorance through education and knowledge.
Monday, May 2, 2016
Sunday, April 10, 2016
Thursday, April 7, 2016
Let me tell you why, we had 355 mass murderers in 2015 in a population of 322 million Americans that equals 1.1 mass murderers for every million Americans. There are 4 Million Muslims in America, and if we go by proportionality there should have been 4.4 Muslim mass murderers, but there was only one in San Bernardino.
The more we integrate, the more we become one; we rise and fall together in goodness and crimes. It is senseless to allocate our resources for this one guy and ignore 354 mass murderers, who are part of the mainstream Americans.
I was a manger for a home builder in Carrollton, Texas, and in phase 1, we built 113 Homes, the mosque was on the other side of the street. Only three families bought homes there for elderly couples to walk to the Mosque.
The New York Post writes, “By refusing to step up legitimate, community-oriented policing in Muslim neighborhoods, we’re doing a disservice to our Muslim citizens.” That is bull crap, 345 mass murderers from the mainstream community and one from the Muslims community are embedded among us, it is dumb to focus on one and ignore 354.
That is bull crap, 345 mass murderers from the mainstream community and one from the Muslims community is embedded among us, it is dumb to focus on one and ignore 354.
Reference: Muslims are America’s best terror weapons - http://nypost.com/2016/03/31/why-muslims-are-americas-best-anti-terror-weapon/
Thursday, March 31, 2016
Trump’s interview with Chris Matthew raised another question – “if” you have anti-abortion laws, what good it is if there is no consequence. Of course he walked back and created a new narrative, that of punishing the Doctors and facilities who perform abortion.
David Cole: "Engines Of Liberty: The Power Of Citizen Activists To Make Constitutional Law" on Diane Rehm Show
Wednesday, March 30, 2016
|click on the image to see the larger version|
Dr. Mike Ghouse is a community consultant, social scientist, thinker, writer, news maker, Interfaith Wedding officiant, and a speaker onPluralism, Interfaith, Islam, politics, terrorism, human rights, India, Israel-Palestine, motivation, and foreign policy. He is committed to building cohesive societies and offers pluralistic solutions on issues of the day. Visit him (63 links) at www.MikeGhouse.net and www.TheGhousediary.com for his exclusive writings.