B U L L E T I N
Most of the articles published here are written by me, with a few exceptions that included articles written by others about me | There are many articles written on my other blogs that I have not included here. The list of my blogs is at: List of my blogs | Center for American Politics for political updates
Most current updates at www.TheGhouseDiary.com
Monday, February 27, 2017
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Thursday, February 2, 2017
Let's "clear the air" of misunderstandings for all Americans. We need to put this fear behind and move on with our lives and bring peace and prosperity to fellow Americans.
- Event: Do American Muslims Want Sharia?
- Date: May 2017
- Time: 2:00 - 4:30 PM
- Venue: TBD
- Who: Americans in Public service, Media and the Movers and Shakers
- Presenters: Sharia Opposers and Muslim Scholars
- Observers: Academics
- Organized by: The Center for Pluralism & World Muslim Congress
- Sponsoring Organizations: To be added.
- There is a public Sharia and Personal Sharia - Link
- Muslims are committed to the American laws
- No American Muslim organization has asked to bring Public Sharia to America
- A Muslims may wish it but the majority of Muslims will oppose public sharia.
- Sharia is a human effort to serve justice and needs major amendments - Link
Friday, January 27, 2017
Click the link for full story - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-muslim-challenges-the-pastor-backs-off_us_588a8d82e4b0020b224b434e
Click here for full story - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/muslims-at-trumps-inauguration_us_58858713e4b0111ea60b980a
Click here for Full Story http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/are-muslims-a-part-of-the-american-story_us_58818eb3e4b0d96b98c1da86
Friday, January 20, 2017
So here is my Message to American Muslims
Do American Muslims want Sharia?
Does Quran Promote Violence?
Thursday, January 5, 2016, about 40 Muslims attended the last meeting with the Obama administration folks. It was the last day for the White House staff and the officers from the Public Engagement Office. The transition team joined as well. It was a full two hour meeting called at the last minute.
- 2017 is the year of Great American Integration http://centerforpluralism.com/2017-is-the-year-of-great-american-integration/
- America will always be a great nation and we have to do our parthttp://centerforpluralism.com/america-will-always-be-a-great-nation/
- Successful Jewish-Muslim Summit http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jewish-muslim-relationship-gets-a-big-boost-in-washington_us_5851dca7e4b0d97882b7b6af Video - https://youtu.be/5y0D7qO7eHc
- This Muslim Guy is committed to restoring America’s harmony http://centerforpluralism.com/the-muslim-guy-is-committed-to-restore-americas-harmony/
- Thanksgiving Celebrations & Awards Night - 19th Annual event Celebrating cultural pluralism
- Unity Day USA – 13th Annual Event – bringing Americans Together to rededicate our pledge to the safety and security of America
- Reflections on Holocaust and Genocides – 12th years where we come together to be with each other in their most difficult time.
- Workshop on Understanding religions – all Religions – 3rd series – Learn about each faith from its practitioners and not the greedy guys who misrepresent others.
- Celebrating Festivals of Faiths – America is God’s own country – with so many faiths, cultures, traditions, ethnicities, language and other uniqueness. It is an annual Event
- Sharia – do Muslims want Sharia in America? 3rd time event. Listed above
- Quran – does it promote violence? – 2nd time event. Listed above
- Phobias – Programs to be launched on Anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, Hinduphobia, Misogyny, Homophobia, Xenophobia and other phobias
- Opinion Makers– Several media events are planned. We will be doing video interviews with the policy makers, media personnel and movers and shakers to bring them on the same page – how do we build a cohesive America, where no American has to live in apprehension or fear of the other.
- Standing up for others – if you don’t stand up for others, why should anyone stand up for you? Chronicles of standing up for Atheists, Bahá’í, Buddhists, Christians, Hindus, Jains, Jewish, Muslim, Native Americans, Pagans, Sikhs, Wicca, Zoroastrian and others like the LGBT community and immigrants.