may Allah bless her soul ameen.
with tears and love...May the Lord, The God..The Allah bless her soul.. Ameen...
May the Beloved bless your dear mother's soul, my friend
May her memory be a source of strength, her teachings a source of wisdom, her legacy a son who spreads kindness. I am thinking of you, chaver
I was in India on 25th Jan 2010 - my mother's 5th death anniverssary. I can fully empathise with you!
Ajay Santokh Ram
mike ghouse sahib , scanning your photographs ...lovely ..
you are at peace with yourself ..your wife is happy in your company ..
i don't know your birth place .. but in your previous birth you were a saint ( hindu ) ::: your statements flow from agya chakra and are full of serenity and luv ..::
keep it up big brother .
Mary Ann Thompson-Frenk
Mike, it was wonderful being with you tonight. I didn't know the importance of this evening (or morning) for you until I checked facebook just now. Having lost my Dad in January 7yrs ago, I understand what you are feeling. May your mother's spirit continue to guide your heart and her wisdom speak directly to your soul. When we listen to those now ... See Morepassed, we welcome them into a new kind of intimacy wherein their strength fuels our own, allowing us to "see" what we might not otherwise receive as our own conception...but in a dance of awareness, we can still learn, widening the illumination they gave to us. Your mother and your father would both be proud that they planted seeds inside you that have grown into a man capable of standing for his own beliefs, devoted more to integrity than his own ego, and whose altruisim ignites in others the realization of a shared humanity. I know I for one, am proud to know you, Mike.
- Rebekah, Irum, Pd, Libra, Rawina, Sakri, Pratiba and Lubi, thanks for feeling the energy of love. I really appreciat it.
- Brij Mohan, Yossi, Jeremy, Prativa and Ajay, your words are heartfelt and I appreciate it very muich. Prativa thanks for sharing about your mother, may her soul be blessed.
- Ajay, I was born in Bangalore, India, Thank you for the words of wisdom, I love the energy of caring and loving the sianst emanate and hope to catch is as much as I can.
- Mary Ann, thanks for sharing about your Dad, indeed my mothers spirit continues to guide me, one wisdom she pumped in me was, control your self, life would be easy, I am motivated by all the times.
- Mary Ann, thanks for the dinner, it was good being with you and the group laughing our hearts out. I am tempted to believe that you and I were related in a previous birth, either your were my daughter or a older sister or perhaps a mother, that is the halo of you that touches me.... See More
- I am blessed and greatful for every one. I closed my evening last night with a universal prayer and gratitude to my mother. Thank you.
2 hours ago ·
Mike - you are living my favorite quote.
"Rather than grieve the absence of flame, let us celebrate how brightly it burned."
Peace to you my friend.
What is remembered lives.
S Farman Ahmad Naqvi
Mike, A wise human being always remains strong; MOTHER is such a wise human being given to all of us which always gives strength whether she is with you or her great memories.
about an hour ago ·
Nora Cedarwind Young
and the forms change, but the circle of life remains..
about an hour ago ·
Exact details are not important but the remembrance is crucial.
Saturday 17th Feb 2001 08:00PM IST was the Final Call Time you talked with Ji-Ammi. You were asking her to wait until you are in india and she was responding it will be difficult for her to wait. And she was happy to talk to you.
She knew her time had come. She was telling Chote Mamu (Farooq) to get her out of the hospital and take her home. Mom and Pyare Mamu (Shan) were there with her until 05:30AM IST 18th Feb 2001, just little after the Call(Azaan) for the Fajr Prayer when she was given some milk to drink.
That was when she breathed her last.
You reached Bangalore around 03:00AM IST 19th Feb 2001 and reached home at 05:00AM IST 19th Feb 2001.
She was buried at 02:30 PM IST 19th feb 2001.