As humans we feel good when we have choices. On the other hand, we feel trapped when we have to live with what is dished out. Freedom is another word for choices. Freedom is the most precious aspect of life, can we achieve that?
Here are a few freedoms,
you can add what you'd like to be free from:
1. Freedom from the societal compulsions to conform
2. Freedom from the need to have things
3. Freedom from the traps of greed, anger, ill-will and malice
4. Freedom from the desperate wants of life
5. Freedom from the temptation to feel and act superior
6. Freedom from the need to be secure
7. Freedom from the anxieties of life
Do I have to be dead to be free?
Sure, but if you can imagine that you have just one day to live,
you probably will discard a whole lot of desire and focus on what you
can do in the next 24 hours.
What if we don't have 24 hours?