HOME
: | SPECIAL NOTE : Please feel free to share and publish any of my articles, and kindly credit the author, thank you.

PROFILES - Google-12 Million | Personal | Interfaith Speaker : OldNew | Muslim Speaker : OldNew | Motivational Speaker | CV

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow in Dallas, Texas

Feb 11, 2010 - Carrollton (Dallas), Texas.
 
We do get snow every other year, but this year we have had thrice... on Christmas day, again in January and now in February... thank God, all my appointments were canceled this morning, and as I look outside of my home office window, it's snowing .. the flurries are continuously dropping, some look like cotton off the bushes ... love the looks of it. Then I went to the front door to see the lake across the street... and look through by backyard... it is covered with beautiful snow, it must be over an 1"... I see it on top of my car... I will get out later and take several more pictures... darn, I left the camera at the office, the pictures are from my phone camera.
 
 
~~

No comments:

Post a Comment