HOME
: | SPECIAL NOTE : Please feel free to share and publish any of my articles, and kindly credit the author, thank you.

PROFILES - Google-12 Million | Personal | Interfaith Speaker : OldNew | Muslim Speaker : OldNew | Motivational Speaker | CV

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Great American Culture



PROUD OF THE AMERICAN CULTURE  
 
When I took my kids to see Taj Mahal, there was a long line, and some guys were trading their position for money, it’s a business for them. Obviously they recognized us to be foreigners, and were making an all out effort to sell the closest position. For a moment I was tempted, my kids read my face, and together in unison, they screamed at me. NO DAD.  

Nowhere else on the earth, people respect other people’s rights as we do here in America. We respect other people’s time, and we respect lines. Even our president stands in the line when he or she (in three years) visits the military bases.  We just don’t dare cut through the lines no matter how big the lines are.



Shame on this lady from Manhattan for hiring a handicapped tour guide, so she and her kids can cut through the lines in Disney land.  

No comments:

Post a Comment