Here are my talking points about Sharia Law and the flawed Pew survey after losing a shouting match on Hannity show with Bill Cunningham and Hannity. The video is embedded in the article at Huffington post link below.
- Radical Muslims are the mirror image of Radical Republicans who...
- The survey has failed to recognize lack of alternative laws in Muslim majority nations; this makes the survey questionable in its authenticity.....
- Sharia laws need serious updating, the laws on divorce, rape, apostasy, blasphemy, inheritance and adultery are not only outdated, but some do not reflect the values of Quran ..
- But Pakistanis and Bangladeshis have spoken strongly against it with 97% and 96% of them supporting freedom to practice religion
- This may be bad news for the likes of Pamela Geller, Robert Spencer, Bridgette Gabriel, Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin, John Hagee
- American Muslims closely resemble other Americans than they do Muslims around the world..
- American Public is cheated out of knowledge on Hannity Show on May 1, 2013 with Mike Ghouse, Bill Cunningham and Mike Ghouse
- I am committed to building a cohesive America, where no American has to be apprehensive or fearful of the fellow American.
If you do like the article, please click "LIKE" at Hufington post, and if it makes sense, please tweet and share on Facebook, please write your comments as well. This is how we build momentum to do good things.
Huffington post - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mike-ghouse/a-few-talking-points-about-sharia-after-losing-a-sean-hannity-shouting-match_b_3200730.html
Full Survey is at: http://www.worldmuslimcongress.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-worlds-muslims-beliefs-about-sharia.html