HOME
: | SPECIAL NOTE : Please feel free to share and publish any of my articles, and kindly credit the author, thank you.

PROFILES - Google-12 Million | Personal | Interfaith Speaker : OldNew | Muslim Speaker : OldNew | Motivational Speaker | CV

Saturday, May 7, 2011

UMC Talk on Islam

Islam in a nutshell 9:30 AM- 11:30 AM
This is a series of lectures presented at United Methodist Church, last week I shared the overview of Islam, this Sunday, May 8th I have asked them to bring all the Questions on Quraan, Sharia and gave them list of 60+ verses that they hear or read on the internet. The program will be from two hours from 9:30 AM.

If you have the time and if you serious to join me in building cohesive societies and nurturing goodwill, feel free to call me
Mike Ghouse
Committed to building a cohesive America.

No comments:

Post a Comment