HOME
: | SPECIAL NOTE : Please feel free to share and publish any of my articles, and kindly credit the author, thank you.

PROFILES - Google-12 Million | Personal | Interfaith Speaker : OldNew | Muslim Speaker : OldNew | Motivational Speaker | CV

Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday Humor, May 16, 2011

NOTE: Humor is the only item in my diary not written by me, it is a compilation.

OUTSOURCING POPULARITY
No wonder outsourcing is so popular in India.A Husband and his wife agreed that anytime they want to have sex, they will call it a ‘PHONE CALL’ so that the kids will not decode..


One day, the husband sent his son to tell his mother that, "Daddy wants to make a phone call.

Mother replies: Tell your Dad that the Network is down today.

Dad to his son, "Go tell your mother that if there is no Network at home, I will go to a Public Phone”.

Mother tells her son to go and tell his dad, "if he dare go to a Public Phone, she will open a Call Center at home!”
# #

A congregation in suburban Boston honors its Minister for 25 years of service by sending him to Hawaii for a week, all expenses paid. When he walks into his hotel room, he finds a beautiful nude woman lying on the bed. She greets the Minister with, "Hi Pastor, I'm a little something extra that the President of the Temple arranged for you."

The Minister is incensed. He picks up the phone, calls the President of the Temple and shouts,"GreenJohn what were you thinking? Where is your respect? I am the moral leader of our religious community! I am very angry with you and you have not heard the end of this."

Hearing this, the naked woman gets up and starts to get dressed.

The Minister turns to her and asks, "Where are you going? I'm not angry with YOU....!!!"


Please note that I have stripped the religiosity of the minister, it could be any one from any religion.I will be adding a few more during the day and please share yours.

Thank you

# # #

If you have an interest in building a cohesive America, please join me at America Together Foundation:
http://www.facebook.com/ATFATF

If you are not my friend yet, please click the following link for us to be friends - it is my 2nd site as the first site has reached the limit of 5000 friends. - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001262335435  

SPEAKER MIKE GHOUSE
www.Interfaithspeaker.com | www.IslamSpeaker.com | www.PluralismSpeaker.com

No comments:

Post a Comment