HOME
: | SPECIAL NOTE : Please feel free to share and publish any of my articles, and kindly credit the author, thank you.

PROFILES - Google-12 Million | Personal | Interfaith Speaker : OldNew | Muslim Speaker : OldNew | Motivational Speaker | CV

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ques and lines

Cofee Line at McDonald
I have started coffee, and every day I am 6th or 7th car at the McDonald's drive drive-thru, even though I have changed the timings, am still 6th or 7th. What bugs me is when I don't see any one behind me in the line. Does that happen to you?

I do not drink coffe or tea regularly, but as I have been travelling a lot, I found myself catching up with McDonald's coffee on the road, at least it is consistent no matter where you go, you can count on it to be warm and fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment