HOME
: | SPECIAL NOTE : Please feel free to share and publish any of my articles, and kindly credit the author, thank you.

PROFILES - Google-12 Million | Personal | Interfaith Speaker : OldNew | Muslim Speaker : OldNew | Motivational Speaker | CV

Thursday, May 22, 2014

A letter to my Prime Minister Shri Modi by Janab Ali Khan

A letter to my Prime Minister Shri Modi by Janab Ali Khan
URL - http://mikeghouseforindia.blogspot.com/2014/05/a-letter-to-my-prime-minister-shri-modi.html

Kudos to Mr. Ali Khan for writing a thoughtful letter to the next  Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi. As usual one of our right wingers,  a Kiran Mehta
see faults in it. Sadly,   the hardcore right and left are incapable of seeing another point of view but tearing up others – and of course their freedom must be valued without having to agree. In a democracy, the best thing to do is respond with a better answer. 

So, here is my response to Kiran Mehta’s five questions (at the very bottom of this entire note);

1.      He said, very few people – that is Muslims of India, have the honor and privilege of choosing their home land – compared to the 80% Hindu majority who did not have that option of choosing.

 
2.      He said, the new government will allow me to express my feelings of patriotism in my own language – that is Jai Hind, as opposed to Modi’s language he contrasted Bharat Mata ki Jai.

 
3.      Muslims, Dalits, Christians and other do not want any appeasements, handouts or favors, all they want is to have equal opportunities, access and equal say. Thank God India is a democracy that allows every one the freedom to speak  of which you and I are beneficiaries.

 
4.      He addressed the specifics – to be treated like an Indian as guaranteed in the constitution, but the right wing elements of India cannot see an India together, like the goon Giriraj, who does not treat other Indians as equals. Ali did the right thing by asking questions, that is the right of every citizen.

 
5.      Yes, Indian electorate has chosen development, and Muslims, Christians and Dalits have also chosen Modi in the same percentages as the Hindus.  Modi has the best answer for your question, he said, “whether you voted for me or not, I represent you, and I am your prime Minister’.

 
All Ali Khan letter must be admired, and I do hope that Mr. Modi invites him to the inauguration and gives him a hug and assures him that every Indian is his Bhai or Behan as he has repeatedly said.

What Ali Khan did was fulfill the duty of a responsible citizen to point out the flaws, so India can be flawless, that is Patriotism and we need to reward this guy for writing such a letter. Indeed, a true patriotic Indian is the one who takes the responsibility to tear down the government policies, if they are wrong, no matter who they are, God, Gandhi, Pundit Nehru or Narendra Modi.
  
More about Narendra Modi at my website site MikeGhouse.net.  I am getting convinced Modi is the right man to shape India’s rejuvenated destiny, when I read the letters like this.

Mike Ghouse
Dallas, Texas

A letter to my Prime Minister
http://blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/counterflows/a-letter-to-my-prime-minister/

No comments:

Post a Comment