HOME
: | SPECIAL NOTE : Please feel free to share and publish any of my articles, and kindly credit the author, thank you.

PROFILES - Google-12 Million | Personal | Interfaith Speaker : OldNew | Muslim Speaker : OldNew | Motivational Speaker | CV

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Fox News is good entertainment, is it not?

As long as it acknowledges that Fox News is an expression of the agenda of Roger Ailes, I am fine with it, it is good entertainment. But to call it fair and balanced works for those who do not want to see or hear another point of view.


Sean Hannity, Bill O’Reilly and Megyn Kelly have good shows, you may disagree with them, and I do, but they are a necessity, they keep the government on their toes. Now, I have to see if they will do the same with Republican Majority in Senate and the house.

I have been on their shows. In fact, I will be doing my 98th show on Hannity this week. Let me wish this – I hope every country in the world has shows like Hannity, bold, dare and a pain in the ass, but he fulfills his duty to the public by relentlessly questioning the government, and that to me is very patriotic. Hannity is a great American.

Thank you
mike

Mike Ghouse

(214) 325-1916 text/talk
...............................................................................................................................
Mike Ghouse is a public speaker, thinker, writer and a commentator on Pluralism at work place, politics, religion, society, gender, race, culture, ethnicity, food and foreign policy. He is commentator on Fox News and syndicated Talk Radio shows and a writer at major news papers including Dallas Morning News and Huffington Post.  All about him is listed in several links at www.MikeGhouse.net and his writings are at www.TheGhousediary.com and 10 other blogs. He is committed to building cohesive societies and offers pluralistic solutions on issues of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment