HOME
: | SPECIAL NOTE : Please feel free to share and publish any of my articles, and kindly credit the author, thank you.

PROFILES - Google-12 Million | Personal | Interfaith Speaker : OldNew | Muslim Speaker : OldNew | Motivational Speaker | CV

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Dreams; do you have dreams like this?

I just woke up from a dream, panting and breathing heavily on my chair. I was up at 5:00 (went to sleep at 2:00 last night) this morning and started writing a few articles… and was fighting from dosing off…. Then microwaved my oatmeal cereal, and I could not resist adding instant coffee into it. Yeeow, it was bad, bad taste. Normally I would finish the food I make on experimental basis, but I could not eat this one. I had to abandon it. Then dosed off on the chair while typing a letter.. and go into the dream.

I was speaking in some place in New Zealand, on building cohesive societies and had to return home – and I was in a government managed travel office to get my visa stamped out and I could not find my passport, so I go out to find my car and I cannot find it. The next thing is I am searching for my car…

I push my feet (like giving gas in a car to take off) and I rise up in the air, straight up, feel incredibly light and when I reach 10 feet or 5 feet depending on the object I was to go over, I go forward or back ward with ease. It was all involuntarily and at will. What is different in this dream is, in the past, all through my life, I would stand on the ground and lean forward and take off, like the superman ( by the way, been in seeing this dream much before I know about Superman) this time it was like the Harriet jet, lifting off straight up.

The next thing I know is, I am driving my SUV and had to make a left U-Turn, and I could not, as my foot was unable to lift itself and place it on the brake pad, so I go straight, and somehow managed to reverse… and I can see another car on the street in my rear view… and I simply cannot get my foot on the break pad… and before I could hit the car in the back, I woke up panting… This particular scene, not being able to break and waking up is a recurring dream.

Paul Goldstein you had mentioned dreams about flying... have you had anything like this?

Tahir Naeem  you had the exact same dream as well.


Mike Ghouse, Sunday writings.

No comments:

Post a Comment