HOME
: | SPECIAL NOTE : Please feel free to share and publish any of my articles, and kindly credit the author, thank you.

PROFILES - Google-12 Million | Personal | Interfaith Speaker : OldNew | Muslim Speaker : OldNew | Motivational Speaker | CV

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Lunar Eclipse Tonite

LUNAR ECLIPSE TONITE
Legends abound- darkness has come to an end- evil is temporary - your wishes will come true- get out of others way and -watching eclipse will bring bad luck- if clouds clear here in Arkansas I'm driving thru, I will watch it. This happens once in 446 years. It's a beautiful 3D natural phenomena.


 
Mike Ghouse The eclipse is coinciding with winter solstice as well. What stories can you share?
18 hours ago ·
  •  
    Abdul Ghani Desai Mike, we have snow and wouldn't stop until early morning. There is no chance to see Eclipse.
    17 hours ago ·

  •  
    Mike Ghouse I hope Ms. Moon shows up at 1:00 - the skies are clear in Mt. Pleasant, Texas. I will wait, lost my good camera and I don't believe iphone will take good pictures... any oneelse watching?
    16 hours ago ·

  •  
    Mary Ann Thompson-Frenk Yep! Wouldn't miss it! It will go from 1:00-2:00!
    15 hours ago ·

  •  
    Mike Ghouse Its 1:15 now, and its creeping me out...I took two pictures from my iphone and both showed it full moon... I will take a few more as the moon is decimating as I am watching it... few more.. then I must run in before I become a full circle - it is throwing me off with what the moon looks like and what it appears in the pic. I will post the pictures later... I hope they don't disappear from the camera...
    14 hours ago ·

  •  
    Mike Ghouse Mary ann your explanation makes sense... Things look spherical from distance.. Ok the moon is getting pencil thin now
    14 hours ago ·

  •  
    Mike Ghouse It's 1:24 AM
    14 hours ago ·

  •  
    Mike Ghouse ‎1:34 size of a grain of rice now
    And the clouds have cleared around it in a big circle
    14 hours ago ·

  •  
    Mike Ghouse ‎1:36 is it ny eyes?
    The thing is moving north wards
    14 hours ago ·

  •  
    Mike Ghouse ‎1:38 it's pretty much gone..
    Barely see it
    14 hours ago ·

  •  
    Mike Ghouse She is supposed to come back with full glory it's cold out here and wind is blowing.. Trying to catch my jacket
    14 hours ago ·

  •  
    Mike Ghouse Omg get out and see it 3/4ths gold circle now... Incredibly beautiful! 1:42
    14 hours ago ·

  •  
    Mike Ghouse ‎1:43 lousy iPhone camer not capturing it
    14 hours ago ·

  •  
    Mike Ghouse ‎1:45 it's toggling from rim to 3/4 and back to rim... Next time would be 486 years from now
    14 hours ago ·

  •  
    Mike Ghouse It's full ring and the sphere now... Toggling or simply my eyes are getting messed up
    14 hours ago ·

  •  
    Irene Deschamps Sutherland Getting little bits but am in awh
    14 hours ago ·

  •  
    Mike Ghouse Back to the shape of crescent now 1:48
    14 hours ago ·

  •  
    Mike Ghouse ‎1:52 color of the sun on the rim... no change fromthe last 10 minutes
    14 hours ago ·

  •  
    Mike Ghouse ‎2:03 Moon has decided to stick it out... welcome other observations. I am ready to go to sleep now... got to get up and drive two more hours in the morning in rush hour
    14 hours ago ·

  •  
    Mary Ann Thompson-Frenk The moon is glowing red now!
    14 hours ago ·  · 1 personAngela Heil likes this.

  •  
    Mike Ghouse indeed it is; orangy red!
    14 hours ago ·

  •  
    Ann Whitehead Garner Magnificent to be sharing this historical event with y'all! Notice the STILLNESS in the air? Dogs continue to howl and birds chirping to express their wonderment :-))).
    13 hours ago ·  · 1 personLoading...
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment