HOME
: | SPECIAL NOTE : Please feel free to share and publish any of my articles, and kindly credit the author, thank you.

PROFILES - Google-12 Million | Personal | Interfaith Speaker : OldNew | Muslim Speaker : OldNew | Motivational Speaker | CV

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Dreaming your 2011 - Happy New year

Dreaming your 2011 - Imagining your 2011

I hope you’ll take the time to reflect on what you want your 2011 to be, in terms of romance, family, faith, finances, education, vacation, job and income.

What is important and what is worth brooding? What is worth ignoring? What is worth chasing... gather the courage to scribble it down on a napkin - make that your holy napkin and save it, frame it...that is your blue print for 2011.
Indulge in wishing and day dreaming, and you may find yourselves a goal for 2011. It is worth your time to conjure up your 2011 and you may actually find yourselves edging towards fulfillment of your day dreams. Thanks to the creator, my family, friends and the people I know and my fans for making my life beautiful and meaningful.

You have the absolute freedom to choose how you feel, what you want and what you can achieve and you have the absolute right to deny yourselves all that is good in life. The choice is clearly yours.

Give this a shot - volunteer at least 3 hours a week where you know no one, serve the strangers, and particularly the ones you do not like... If you hate gays, go volunteer in a gay church, if you don't like a certain religious group, go serve them, if you don't like the white folks or black folks; serve them. As a life time volunteer, I guarantee the happiness for you for years to come. Believe me, I will do this over this weekend, sadly, there is not a God's creation that I hate or dislike, unless you want to piss me off, then it becomes obligatory on my part to serve you, and I will.

Mike Ghouse has taken up the patriotic idea of building a cohesive America for the benefit of every American while managing the Foundation for Pluralism championing the idea of co-existence through respecting and accepting the otherness of other and has dedicated his life to nurturing the pluralistic ideals embedded in Islam through the World Muslim Congress.

Mike is available to speak on Pluralism, Islam, Civil and Cohesive Societies, Peace & Justice at your school, work place, seminars or place of worship. He is a regular commentator on the TV, Radio and Print media offering pluralistic solutions to the issues of the day. He is a speaker, thinker, writer and a peace activist.

Mike's work is reflected at three websites & twenty two Blogs listed at http://www.mikeghouse.net/ and my most current notes are at my diary and face book.

Link to the article:
http://theghousediary.blogspot.com/2010/12/dreaming-your-2011-happy-new-year.html

No comments:

Post a Comment