HOME
: | SPECIAL NOTE : Please feel free to share and publish any of my articles, and kindly credit the author, thank you.

PROFILES - Google-12 Million | Personal | Interfaith Speaker : OldNew | Muslim Speaker : OldNew | Motivational Speaker | CV

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Ean and Jan Sullivan

Thursday, Nov 5, 2009

Just got a call from Ean Sullivan wanting me to speak at the Rotary club in Plano, apparently some one spoke today at the club and frightened the crap out of every one.

The Sullivans had attended at least 8 of the 11 workshops I have presented on Atheism, Bahai, Buddhist, Christian, Hindu, Islam, Jain, Jewish, Sikh, Zoroastrian and one general. I was pleased to know he was thinking about me and wants me to re-start the workshops.

He spoke about Islamic Jihad going to take over America, and that they want to impose Sharia Laws.... he was getting people to wake up.

Amazing how much these guys dupe the Americans, they are a band of a handful of them, it's there among all right wing radicals.

I asked him to check out: http://worldmuslimcongress.blogspot.com/2009/05/5000-reward.html

###

No comments:

Post a Comment