HOME
: | SPECIAL NOTE : Please feel free to share and publish any of my articles, and kindly credit the author, thank you.

PROFILES - Google-12 Million | Personal | Interfaith Speaker : OldNew | Muslim Speaker : OldNew | Motivational Speaker | CV

Friday, July 31, 2015

America the Beautiful - My new job cleaning McDonald's Toilets

AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL | MY NEW JOB: CLEANING TOILETS

Yesterday, I drove from Washington DC to Louisville – it should have taken about 10 hours, but instead it took me 15 hours – Two reasons: 1) The country is so beautiful and 2) had to stop 8 times at the restrooms.





First the beauty of the region… I just could not get over the beautiful mountains all the way from West Maryland thru W. Virginia and Kentucky – start singing my own song America, America, America… you are so beautiful – represented by everything God has created from different races to religions to regions, seasons, nature and people.  If there is already a song, I would like to listen, if not I will take classed in writing poetry and write the song and sing it too… If you have not driven the different landscapes of America, you have not seen anything.


There is a Punjabi saying – the one who has not seen Lahore, was not born at all.

Second thing about 8 stops! I picked up boiled eggs, veggie, fruit trays and Rotisserie chicken to eat along the way… I don’t know if it was the egg or veggies, I started having diarrhea. and stopped at every McDonald – usually cleaners bathrooms, but this time, they were filthy and I did not have a choice to go to other place – I cleaned them and cleaned back when I left. I don’t know if I will ever understand why people leave sinks and toilets dirty – they have no shame at all. So, I cleaned 8 McDonald Toilets.

What I have seen in life, is when people don’t take keep their places clean, the decline begins. McDonald guys, pay attention to this.

Finally the 2nd Pepto must have worked to stop the diarrhea; things were under control when I reached Louisville around 1:00 AM

 
Thank you,

Mike Ghouse
(214) 325-1916

Mike is a speaker, thinker, writer, pluralist,  TV-Radio commentator and a human rights activist committed to building cohesive societies and offers pluralistic solutions on issues of the day. His info in 63 links at MikeGhouse.net and writings at TheGhouseDiary.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment