HOME
: | SPECIAL NOTE : Please feel free to share and publish any of my articles, and kindly credit the author, thank you.

PROFILES - Google-12 Million | Personal | Interfaith Speaker : OldNew | Muslim Speaker : OldNew | Motivational Speaker | CV

Friday, June 26, 2015

I am glad I am free, are you?

I AM GLAD I AM FREE!
Not being affiliated with either the Republicans or Democrats, has allowed me to see who is a good candidate for America without compulsion for conformity, or guilt of seeing the good in others. I am a Muslim and I am proud to be free, Islam has allowed me to be Just, fair and free.

My faith teaches humility and I do not claim my religion to be superior, and your religion teaches the same, except that you may not have explored it. My religion suits me as yours suits you. I stand up for every human and his or her right to her space, sustenance, nurturence and freedom in the pursuit of their happiness. To be spiritual is to believe and practice God values with no barriers between you and anyone of the 7 billion of us. Are you free?
Thank you,
Mike Ghouse
(214) 325-1916

Mike is a speaker, thinker, writer, pluralist, TV-Radio commentator and a human rights activist committed to building cohesive societies and offers pluralistic solutions on issues of the day. His info in 63 links at MikeGhouse.net and writings at TheGhouseDiary.com 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for providing such a helpful information
    Very nice I like a lot of these topics, it was part of my area.

    ReplyDelete