CONGRATULATIONS MR. PRESIDENT.
URL - http://theghousediary.blogspot.com/2013/11/congratulations-mr-president-thank-you.html
You are one of the best Presidents we have had after Lincoln, Kennedy, Reagan and Clinton! You care about America, and the well being of Americans.
You are a true caring American!
God bless you, you earned the Nobel Prize over again. This deal with Iran is the right thing. Roping Iran in the community of nations is a relief; let me share with you what it does in seven points.
1. This is good for America, the gas prices will come down further, and the small contractor who fixes homes and makes a living can get out and drive more for the smaller jobs, and take care of the customers. No more debating and combining jobs.
2. The security of Israel is achieved through this deal. There is a Chinese saying, “if you want to eliminate the enemy, you make friends with them, and if you want to live in perpetual fear, keep frightening and threatening your enemies, neither will live in peace.” The hype created by the war mongering Israeli leadership is in check now.
3. I shudder at the thought of Romney’s presidency; he would have gone to war with Iran to appease other war mongers. Destruction of others is heroism to this sadistic crowd. The only ones that would have been happier would be the ones who would have benefited from it, a few in congresses and senate who live off the favors from such lobbies.
The average Americans would have seen job losses, higher gas prices, home foreclosures, divorces and the curse of budget deficit. I thank God for you.
4. Thanks for putting up with the fits and tantrums of Netanyahu and the Republican extremists, your wisdom has paid off. Others would have given it back in full, but you held back for the ultimate good of the nation. Thank you. Let them bark and not give you the credit, which you did not care for anyways, but you cared about the good of America, Israel, and the American People and you achieved it.
5. Affordable Care Act is the best thing that has ever happened for the average Americans, eventually 43 million more Americans will benefit from it. The ones, whose loved ones would have died because no insurance carrier would have taken them for the pre-existing conditions, are going to pray for your well being. The ones who could not afford insurance are affording it and feel secure about the care they can get, and give it to their loved ones, and they are all praying for your well being.
6. I have listed you as my Pluralist Mentor along with Pope Francis, Bishop Tutu, Aga Khan and Javed Ahmed Ghamidi, and you are a true peace maker, and a conflict mitigater and a goodwill nurturer. Your patience is admired, and my faith in you as a true leader of the world is affirmed.
7. The only one who can bring genuine security to the people of Israel and justice to the Palestinians is you. Both the people deserve security and Justice, as a Muslim, and in behalf of many a Muslims in the world, I would like to see a Jew travel anywhere in the world without fear. He can send his child to a school in west bank dropping all the guards, and I would like to see a Palestinian feel justice is served to him. You have that vision Mr. President, and don’t let anyone stop you from it, and I am at your service.
God is with you, America is with you, the world is with you, and the average Israeli will be with you. A few of my fellow Republicans mean good but don’t know how to express it and resort to the ugliness. They don’t care about Americans or America, and all I can do is pray for them and ask God to remove their prejudices against fellow Americans and appreciate the good you have done for the country.
God bless America and God bless you Mr. President.
Mike Ghouse is a speaker, thinker and a
writer on pluralism, politics, peace, Islam, Israel, India, interfaith, and cohesion at work
place. He is committed to building a Cohesive America and offers
pluralistic solutions on issues of the day at www.TheGhousediary.com. He believes in
Standing up for others
and has done that throughout his life as an activist. Mike has a presence on
national and local TV, Radio and Print Media. He is a frequent guest on Sean Hannity show on
Fox TV, and a commentator on national radio networks, he contributes weekly to
the Texas Faith Column at Dallas
Morning News; fortnightly at Huffington post; and
several other periodicals across the world. His personal site www.MikeGhouse.net indexes all his work
through many links.