HOME
: | SPECIAL NOTE : Please feel free to share and publish any of my articles, and kindly credit the author, thank you.

PROFILES - Google-12 Million | Personal | Interfaith Speaker : OldNew | Muslim Speaker : OldNew | Motivational Speaker | CV

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Narendra Modi, Muslims and India

NARENDRA MODI - MUSLIMS - INDIA AND MOVING FORWARD

My article is not easy on Modi or Muslim leadership, but offers a solution where everyone can move forward in life, particularly the ones who lost their loved ones, homes and livelihood. My focus is the Victims and their well being.

I am asking a few to obtain a statement from Mr. Modi to be included in the article, and ask you, any one of you, if you can offer a viable solutions - not accusations or blame, but solution to be included as your statement. It's open to all Indians.

If you can get it all for me before 10/27/30. I will use my discretion to use your statement, if I cannot, it will be still a part of the statement in the article that will be posted here at www.TheGhousediary.com and http://MikeGhouseforIndia.blogpost.com


You can leave your comments here or write to me - SpeakerMikeGhouse@gmail.com 

Thank you.

Mike Ghouse
www.MikeGhouse.net



1 comment:

  1. Hi Mike,
    I do not see whole article as link redirects to the summary page above. However, I think Modi needs to come clear of responsibility for Gujarat riots and moreover, actions taken after the riots to punish the guilty. It is strange that many witnesses against government died during the legal proceedings.
    He might have learnt and moved on to become secular Indian, however, it will require taking responsibility for the past.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete