2010 = 13
2011 = 47
2012 = 50
Total = 110
2012 = 50 PIECES
Texas Faith: Do we need a Steve Jobs of religion?
TEXAS FAITH: Evangelical leaders finding an alternative to Romney
Texas Faith: Beyond King, which religious leader(s) has had a major impact on American politics or culture?
TEXAS FAITH: What do you think about Tebowing?
TEXAS FAITH: How do we create a common good today?
TEXAS FAITH: Across religious spectrum, voters increasingly identifying themselves as Republican. Why?
TEXAS FAITH: To what extent should government define the common good?
TEXAS FAITH: What happens when the pew and the pulpit don’t see eye-to-eye?
TEXAS FAITH: Are humans to serve the Earth? Or is the Earth to serve humans?
TEXAS FAITH: Is the world getting better?
TEXAS FAITH: How much of a candidate’s religion is fair game?
TEXAS FAITH: Should the ban on political activity by churches be repealed?
TEXAS FAITH: Is there too much “God talk” in politics?
TEXAS FAITH: Is God good?
Texas Faith Forum: Thursday, April 12
TEXAS FAITH: The Intellect and Religious Faith
TEXAS FAITH: Catholic bishops and civil disobedience
TEXAS FAITH: The Mormon Moment
TEXAS FAITH: Are Oprah, Deepak and the “God Within” school good or bad for religion?
TEXAS FAITH: How far should religious institutions go in defining the common good?
TEXAS FAITH: Same-sex marriages and changing attitudes
Texas Faith: Are we a nation of Osteens & Obamas? Is that the state of religion in America?
TEXAS FAITH: Is religious freedom under attack in America?
TEXAS FAITH: How can the media better cover religion?
TEXAS FAITH: Is knowing a fetus’ entire genome taking medical knowledge too far?
TEXAS FAITH: What are you reading this summer? And why?
TEXAS FAITH: Should nations forgive, too?
TEXAS FAITH: Is it good or bad that God and religion have gone missing in the presidential race?
TEXAS FAITH: Could an atheist be elected president?
Texas Faith: Obama sparked a conversation about communitarianism v. individualism: Where do you fall?
TEXAS FAITH: Has religion lost its bite?
TEXAS FAITH: Is the Sikh shooting “Christian terrorism?”
TEXAS FAITH: Chick-fil-A’s moment in the news
TEXAS FAITH: Do Republicans have an Ayn Rand problem?
Texas Faith: What would you like to hear Obama and Romney say in their convention speeches?
Texas Faith: Is the 2012 election serving the common good?
TEXAS FAITH: Religion and the right to free speech
TEXAS FAITH: Is separation of church and state an idea to keep religious people out of the public arena?
TEXAS FAITH: The morality of drone warfare
TEXAS FAITH: The morality of drone warfare
TEXAS FAITH: Does President Obama need to “own God?”
TEXAS FAITH: With more Americans not identifying with any faith, what’s the future of religion?
TEXAS FAITH: Is religion playing a shrinking role in this election?
TEXAS FAITH: Do we thirst too much for political leaders?
TEXAS FAITH: After the election, how do we become one?
TEXAS FAITH: What did the 2012 election results mean for people of faith?
TEXAS FAITH: Why do we say grace over a meal, including at Thanksgiving?
TEXAS FAITH: Is the Religious Right’s considerable influence on politics over?
TEXAS FAITH: Is it really possible to heal the world?
TEXAS FAITH: How would you comfort the families affected by the Connecticut slayings?
TEXAS FAITH: The future of religion in America
2011 - 47 PIECES
TEXAS FAITH: Which religion stories merited more and better coverage?
TEXAS FAITH: What do you do when you see someone showing signs of mental deterioration?
TEXAS FAITH: Why do some religious affiliations produce more political leaders?
TEXAS FAITH: What can religious groups do to help along the Mexican border?
TEXAS FAITH: How would you advise President Obama on dealing with leaders like Hosni Mubarak?
TEXAS FAITH: Religious institutions and assimilating immigrants
TEXAS FAITH: The Blessings and Burdens of Life Online
TEXAS FAITH: Will Facebook kill the church?
TEXAS FAITH: How do we keep the debt from limiting the future of younger Americans?
TEXAS FAITH: What to make of Rep. Peter King’s hearings into Muslim American radicalization?
Texas Faith: Should women be required to have a sonogram before undergoing an abortion?
TEXAS FAITH: Did the King James Version of the Bible change the world?
TEXAS FAITH: Does special legal status mean churches and religious groups should be treated differently in court? http://religionblog.dallasnews.com/2011/04/texas-faith-does-special-legal.html/
TEXAS FAITH: Should religious organizations speak out about education issues?
TEXAS FAITH: Is Hell Dead?
TEXAS FAITH: Would you have sanctioned the death of Osama bin Laden?
TEXAS FAITH: Why are so many losing their religion?
TEXAS FAITH: Is science leading to a new literalism?
TEXAS FAITH: What gives rise to end-times predictions?
TEXAS FAITH: Is Rick Perry’s “Day of Prayer and Fasting” about religion or politics?
TEXAS FAITH: Anthony Weiner and Internet ethics
TEXAS FAITH: Should churches be able to hold services in a public school?
Texas Faith: How should Huntsman and Romney handle their Mormonism?
TEXAS FAITH: Are Perry and Obama responsible for the religious company they keep?
TEXAS FAITH: What value should we place on compromise?
TEXAS FAITH: What responsibility should Murdoch or any CEO take for their company?
TEXAS FAITH: When is it okay to apply moral absolutes to public policy?
TEXAS FAITH: What does feminism mean to you?
TEXAS FAITH: Modern connections between religion and art
TEXAS FAITH: How do you interpret the Genesis creation story?
TEXAS FAITH: Is America a “Christian Nation” and what does that mean?http://religionblog.dallasnews.com/2011/08/texas-faith-is-america-a-chris.html/
TEXAS FAITH: Do Jews, Christians and Muslims better understand each other since 9/11?
TEXAS FAITH: Should we pray for rain?
TEXAS FAITH: Is monotheism superior?
TEXAS FAITH: Is it ever right to divorce a spouse with Alzheimers? http://religionblog.dallasnews.com/2011/09/texas-faith-is-it-ever-right-t.html/
TEXAS FAITH: Does just war theory legitimize Anwar al-Awlaki’s slaying?
TEXAS FAITH: Why does a strong belief in heaven and hell motivate people?
TEXAS FAITH: What does the Occupy movement say about American society?
TEXAS FAITH: Should the word sin be part of our political vocabulary?
TEXAS FAITH: Images of God and Mental Health
Spokesman for Texas preacher John Hagee explains his view on a nuclear Iran
TEXAS FAITH: Should Herman Cain’s accusers step forward?
TEXAS FAITH: Does faith in God differ from dogma and morality?
TEXAS FAITH: Why should we be thankful?
TEXAS FAITH: Should sexual immorality disqualify an otherwise capable candidate? http://religionblog.dallasnews.com/2011/12/texas-faith-should-sexual-immo.html/
TEXAS FAITH: Why is music central to Christmas — or any religious story?
TEXAS FAITH: How did your faith shape — or reshape — you in 2011?
2010/ 13 PIECES
- TEXAS FAITH: How should chaplains deal with Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell repeal? http://religionblog.dallasnews.com/2010/12/texas-faith-how-should-chaplai.html/
- Texas Faith: Why not worry about your theology? http://religionblog.dallasnews.com/2010/12/texas-faith-why-not-worry-abou.html/
- Texas Faith: Which religion stories merited more and better coverage? http://religionblog.dallasnews.com/2010/12/texas-faith-what-religion-stor.html/
- TEXAS FAITH: Why does fear sell on the campaign trail? http://religionblog.dallasnews.com/2010/11/texas-faith-why-does-fear-sell.html/
- TEXAS FAITH: How do you view God? http://religionblog.dallasnews.com/2010/11/texas-faith-how-do-you-view-go.html/
- TEXAS FAITH: Was Oklahoma out of line with Sharia amendment? http://religionblog.dallasnews.com/2010/11/texas-faith-was-oklahoma-out-o.html/
- TEXAS FAITH: What’s the moral argument for passage of the Dream Act? ( Missed this one) http://religionblog.dallasnews.com/2010/11/texas-faith-whats-the-moral-ar.html/
- TEXAS FAITH: Why is there such a lack of religious knowledge? http://religionblog.dallasnews.com/2010/10/texas-faith-pew-forum-study-on.html/
- TEXAS FAITH: Why do our faiths shape some political views, but not others? http://religionblog.dallasnews.com/2010/10/texas-faith-why-do-our-faiths.html/
- TEXAS FAITH: Should Christians (and other non-Hindus) beware of yoga? http://religionblog.dallasnews.com/2010/10/texas-faith-should-non-hindus.html/
- TEXAS FAITH: Does firing Juan Williams improve our understanding of religious diversity? http://religionblog.dallasnews.com/2010/10/does-the-firing-of-juan-willia.html/
- TEXAS FAITH: What religion stories should the media focus on? http://religionblog.dallasnews.com/2010/09/texas-faith-the-media-and-reli.html/
- TEXAS FAITH: Should faithful focus on charity or justice? http://religionblog.dallasnews.com/2010/09/texas-faith-should-faithful-fo.html/
- TEXAS FAITH: Why do we pray for Christopher Hitchens? http://religionblog.dallasnews.com/2010/09/texas-faith-why-do-we-pray-for.html/
Mike Ghouse is a speaker, thinker and a writer on pluralism, politics, peace, Islam, Israel, India, interfaith, and cohesion at work place and standing up for others as an activist. He is committed to building a Cohesive America and offers pluralistic solutions on issues of the day at www.TheGhousediary.com. Mike has a presence on national and local TV, Radio and Print Media. He is a frequent guest on Sean Hannity show on Fox TV, and a commentator on national radio networks, he contributes weekly to the Texas Faith Column at Dallas Morning News, fortnightly at Huffington post, and several other periodicals across the world. His personal site www.MikeGhouse.net indexes everything you want to know about him.