HOME
: | SPECIAL NOTE : Please feel free to share and publish any of my articles, and kindly credit the author, thank you.

PROFILES - Google-12 Million | Personal | Interfaith Speaker : OldNew | Muslim Speaker : OldNew | Motivational Speaker | CV

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Final Presidential debate in Boca Raton


Romney did not lose the debate, but Obama gained the points with independent voters.


I watched the debate at Angelica Theater in Dallas and it was hilarious, as the public was making comments while booing cheering and jeering, it was a lively debate. The first big laugh came when Romney said he believed in gender equality, rights for women overseas...

Every one of the debate was a shocker, Obama slept through the first one and in the 2nd and final one, Romney was going through different avatars of the chameleon, he took new positions today. Romney really did not have anything new to add, except agreeing with the president.

Obama used some of the words and concepts, I have written in my foreign policy article at Huffington post today, glad it was published before he spoke. It’s happened many times before, he nearly speaks in similar tones as I do, the reason I say that is I pre-empt his speeches.

Please do read my piece on foreign policy at Huffington post, “The choice between Chaotic Romney and Stable Obama.” http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mike-ghouse/chaotic-romney-and-stable-obama_b_1998900.html


I wish Obama had said this, “Governor Romney, I am glad you support my foreign policy, thank you, you don’t need to run, I will continue with the good policies that you have been so generous to endorse.”

MikeGhouse is professional speaker, thinker and a writer on pluralism, politics, foreign policy, Islam, interfaith and peaceful societies. He is committed to building a Cohesive America and offers pluralistic solutions on issues of the day at www.TheGhousediary.com. Mike has a strong national and local presence in TV, Radio and Print Media, and is a frequent guest on Sean Hannity show on Fox TV, and a commentator on national radio networks, he contributes weekly to the Texas Faith Column at Dallas Morning News, fortnightly at Huffington post, and several other periodicals across the world. His personal site www.MikeGhouse.net indexes everything you want to know about him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment