HOME
: | SPECIAL NOTE : Please feel free to share and publish any of my articles, and kindly credit the author, thank you.

PROFILES - Google-12 Million | Personal | Interfaith Speaker : OldNew | Muslim Speaker : OldNew | Motivational Speaker | CV

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Parliament 5

Scriptures and their intended use

Scriptures and its intended use was shared by Christian, Sikh and Islamic tradtions. My presentation on Islam was effective and I am very pleased with the outcome and feedback. One of the members in the audience was a Christian Minister from Jerusalem and knew Arabic, I asked him to read the verse on the screen and ......he acknowledged to some 20 raised hands that the translation dished out to them for years was wrong. It was a packed house.

I recall it was like this when I presented the program "Muhammad the peacemaker" in January this year.

~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment