HOME
: | SPECIAL NOTE : Please feel free to share and publish any of my articles, and kindly credit the author, thank you.

PROFILES - Google-12 Million | Personal | Interfaith Speaker : OldNew | Muslim Speaker : OldNew | Motivational Speaker | CV

Thursday, December 31, 2009

New year Reflections

December 30, 2009


It is time to reflect and time to look in the mirror,
indeed stare at yourselves and ask,
" what do I need to do to bring a balance in my life?"

If I am going to hold the mirror again a year from now,
am I going to see a balance in my relationships, my finances,
my health, my physical being, my spiritual being and finally contentment;
am I going to be happywith where I’m today
and where I will be a year from now?

The choice is yours and
I wish you the very best on your efforts.

Mike Ghouse
Note: I learned this from Ed Foreman
~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment