HOME
: | SPECIAL NOTE : Please feel free to share and publish any of my articles, and kindly credit the author, thank you.

PROFILES - Google-12 Million | Personal | Interfaith Speaker : OldNew | Muslim Speaker : OldNew | Motivational Speaker | CV

Monday, January 2, 2012

Thanks to my facebook friends.



I just turned 60 and it feels good.

of the 6575 friends, 1710 of you wished me on my birthday and New Year between my two facebook walls.
www.facebook.com/MikeGhouse and www.facebook.com/MikeGhouse2

My 1st resolution was to respond to each one of you for the time you took to wish me, and thank God I have been able to put time aside to respond to everyone but 31 in a cluster. I will wrap that up tomorrow along with the ones I hav...e received in my email, another 1000 of friendship greetings. I am truly overwhelmed with your affection. Thank you.


My 2nd resolution was to tie the loose ends of the life.


My 3rd item was to take 5 minutes every morning and evening to begin and close my day. I have begun that today.


You can do it too.


Please take 7 minutes to read about making your 2012 purposeful and meaningful.
http://theghousediary.blogspot.com/2011/12/purposeful-2012.html

PUBLIC SERVICE IN 2011


Thanks to Dallas Morning News, Huffington Post, Washington Post and several periodicals for publishing 318 articles, thanks to Sean Hannity for having me on his TV show twelve times, and thanks to nationally syndicated radio show for eleven appearances.


Thanks to Dallas communities for attending a few successful events that we organized in building a cohesive America including Reflections on Holocaust and Genocides, Unity Day (9/11), and several other events.


Thank God for helping me present pluralistic solutions on issues of the day. If we can learnt to respect the otherness of other, and accept the God given uniqueness of each one of us, then conflicts fade and solutions emerge.


God willing with your support, I will continue to write, speak, think and address on the issues of politics, religion and the social ills of the society like stereotyping, racism, Islamophobia, Anti-Semitism, anti-GLBT and other pressing issues that divide us. I am committed to building a cohesive America where no American has to live in the fear of the other, one brick at a time.


Thank you for your support,

Mike Ghouse
www.MikeGhouse.net 

No comments:

Post a Comment