HOME
: | SPECIAL NOTE : Please feel free to share and publish any of my articles, and kindly credit the author, thank you.

PROFILES - Google-12 Million | Personal | Interfaith Speaker : OldNew | Muslim Speaker : OldNew | Motivational Speaker | CV

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Resolution # 1 at works

My number one resolution was to acknowledge, appreciate and thank every friend, customer, client and my well wisher. Thank you.

I got up at 6:30 AM and its 9:19 AM now, thank God, I have 112 wishes on the facebook wall, and 1432 birthday and new years greetings on my in-box.

First thing this morning, I have acknowledged and appreciated every friend on the wall and 325 from the in-box and will respond to every one, it will take time, but I will do that. I have not opened my email yet and would certainly thank each one of my friends.

NEW FRIENDS: Please join me on my 2nd facebook page as the first one has reached its limit of 5000 friends. Thanks for considering me to be your friends on my 2nd page; same information will be on both pages. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001262335435


I hope you'll make the time to reflect on what you want your 2011 to be, in terms of romance, family, faith, finances, education, vacation, job and income. Indulge in wishing and day dreaming, and conjure up your 2011, and you may actually find yourselves a goal and purposeful edging towards fulfillment of your day dreams.

Thanks to the creator, my family, friends and the people I know and my fans for making my life beautiful and meaningful.

Please make an effort to volunteer, and serve the strangers, there is greater joy in it.  It will do a lot of good to all of us.

Thank God for my new business that I have ventured into and hope it will fund me dearly to do the work I want to do; bringing Americans together.

The America Together Foundation is launched now and I want to go to every City in America and develop models for cohesive societies where we all can learn to respect and accept the God given uniqueness of each one of us and function together well and bring back the old proverb into action. There are forces that are dividing us and let's become the positive energy to bring every one back together on the basis of liberty and justiice for all.  What is good for the goose has got to be good for the gander for it to work for all of us. Peace and prosperity would be the outcome.

Wish you the very best

Mike Ghouse, a pluralist
www.MikeGhouse.net
www.AmericaTogetherFoundation.com
http://americatogetherfoundation.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment