HOME
: | SPECIAL NOTE : Please feel free to share and publish any of my articles, and kindly credit the author, thank you.

PROFILES - Google-12 Million | Personal | Interfaith Speaker : OldNew | Muslim Speaker : OldNew | Motivational Speaker | CV

Thursday, August 28, 2014

The joy of being one


Whether the situation is within the family – saying one thing to your sister and the other to your brother, one to your spouse and the other to your friend… that is the worst thing we can do to ourselves and our joy.

Over the years I have learned that if you are one and the same no matter where you are, what you do… and if you speak the same whether your are sleepy, drunk, angry, calm… you’ll be the happiest person on the earth. That was my mother’s advice when I was a kid, and I appreciate that very much.

by the way, I speak, write, think and act the same whether I am with Muslims, Christians, Jews, Hindus or any one, and with White, African American, Asian or European … and it wouldn’t worry me a bit what others’ say, I am the same and that gives me peace.

Mike Ghouse
www.MikeGhouse.net

No comments:

Post a Comment