HOME
: | SPECIAL NOTE : Please feel free to share and publish any of my articles, and kindly credit the author, thank you.

PROFILES - Google-12 Million | Personal | Interfaith Speaker : OldNew | Muslim Speaker : OldNew | Motivational Speaker | CV

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Ground Zero Mosque Sean Hannity Radio Show & Mike Ghouse

Mike Ghouse on Hannity Radio Show about Mosque

Here is a quick report about my talk on Hannity Radio show with Brigitte Gabriel and Hannity. The talk was to be the Mosque near ground zero, they had a different agenda. Brigitte has memorized some cooked up stuff, she recites the exact same words every time I have been with her. I made at least three attempts to drag them back to the topic, but they were attacking someone else and associating it with the Mosque. My talking points are listed below and I was able to get a few out.

I did make my points by telling Brigitte:
Continued: http://wisdomofreligion.blogspot.com/2010/08/mike-ghouse-on-hannity-radio-show-about.html

No comments:

Post a Comment