HOME
: | SPECIAL NOTE : Please feel free to share and publish any of my articles, and kindly credit the author, thank you.

PROFILES - Google-12 Million | Personal | Interfaith Speaker : OldNew | Muslim Speaker : OldNew | Motivational Speaker | CV

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Diwali Dinner in Irving

Saturday, October 23, 2009

It was a joy attending the annual Diwali Dinner at the D/FW Hindu Temple with Maini Saheb. I have been attending the Dinner for the last sixteen years except the last two due to my late wife Najma's ill-health.

It was such a joy to see so many friends that I had not seen for a long time. The list is too long to write, but I have to mention my two sisters Vinoda and Damini. Vinoda came and told me how I got every one started on the interfaith prayers right after 9/11/2001. I saw Champa Vittala, but did not get a chance to say hello. Good to say hello to Dr. Hasmukh Shah, Manoj Patel, Ranna Jani, Raj Tanna, Suma and Dr. Kulkarni, Hari, Dr. Raj Gandhi, Sunder and Neelam Khuller, Harshika Bhatt, Kundan Sharma..... all the four Pujaris.

Kids performance was outstanding, as always good food.

No comments:

Post a Comment